About the Role
As a Marker Learning psychologist, you will decide your schedule each week (hours can range from 4-30+). This is a unique opportunity to receive individualized training in remote evaluation administration, to be part of a fast growing company, and to make an impact on the lives of students.
The Marker Learning platform has revolutionized report writing; we use algorithms and workflow software to reduce the average time spent writing an individualized report while maintaining our best-in-class quality. Gone are the days of spending hours writing a report from scratch!
What you’ll do:
- Administer academic and intelligence (e.g., WISC-V) evaluations in a remote, digital environment.
- Synthesize intake forms, behavioral observations, and evaluation results to develop a comprehensive report including potential diagnoses and actionable recommendations.
- Lead feedback sessions with parents, students, and school administrators.
- Follow company-wide processes to ensure reports are created in a timely manner and are saved securely in the company’s database.
- Comply with confidentiality and laws and Marker Learning policies.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Professional webside manner and a willingness to learn our platform.
- Comfort with computers, as the position is fully remote and requires a working knowledge of computers and computer programs (e.g., ability to conduct a Zoom meeting, enter data into Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Minimum of one year of academic testing experience with children, including full test administration, scoring, and interpretation of standardized academic tests such as the WIAT, WJ, KTEA, WAIS, WIAT.
- At least one year of experience in intelligence testing administration with children, including full test administration, scoring, and interpretation of standardized cognitive ability tests such as the WISC-V.
- At least one year of experience in writing integrated psychological evaluation reports, including test interpretation, clinical formulation, and recommendations.
- Master's degree (or higher) in school, and a license to practice clinical or educational psychology to practice in the state.
- Private location with secure WiFi to ensure confidentiality and uncompromised administration of the tests
We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Marker Learning provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.