About the Role
As a Part-Time Customer Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing a best-in-class customer experience; you are highly responsive, resourceful, empathetic, and professional. We're looking for someone with the flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and additional hours during the week. This is a contract part-time position at $20 per hour.
What you'll do:
- Manage weekend/ holiday customer operations and become an expert in the Marker Learning platform
- Answer emails, texts, and phone calls from customers using our friendly Marker Learning brand voice
- Follow-up to timely requests and customer inquiries such as technical issues and appointment troubleshooting
- Drive business goals by consistently meeting/exceeding individual and team OKRs
- Partner with the Customer Operations Specialist to identify customer needs and help create a best-in-class customer experience
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Motivated by Marker Learning's mission and crafting an amazing experience for our customers
- Eager to learn and be a team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and help in anyway
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you're comfortable in a customer-facing role
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the growing needs of our business and customers
- Proactive attitude and comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup
- Experience with customer communication platforms is a plus i.e. Kustomer & Aircall
We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Marker Learning provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.